Terms and Conditions
Thanks for using the services provided by Kamson Property Agency Ltd.’s website, www.new2hk.com / www.kamson.com.hk
By accessing and using Kamson Property Agency Ltd.'s website (Website), you agree to be legally bound byKamson Property Agency Ltd.'s terms and conditions (Terms) as outlined below. it.
Terms may be subject to revision and visitors who access the Website will be deemed to have accepted these Terms & any modifications without restriction. Accordingly, visitors should check the date of Last Revision (which appears at the end of this document). If at any time you do not agree to these Terms, kindly avoid using the Website.
We reserves the right to discontinue or change the Website at any time, without prior notice.
1. Kamson Property Agency Ltd. will not be responsible for any damage caused by failed internet communication, delay or hacking.
2. We’ve tried our best to assure the accuracy of the content of this website. But all data, including but not limit to graphs, all texts, PDFs, opinion, are for general reference and self-use only. It should not be treated as the complete description of the properties, users should understand that all descriptions are subject to agreements.
3. Kamson Property Agency Ltd. has no liability for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the website contents.
4. Home seekers/ investors/ owners should rely on their own inquiries, investigations, and analyses. They should seek professional advice from their relative consultants.
5. The offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sale or letting, change of price, rental or terms; or withdrawal from the market without notice.
6. Kamson Property Agency Ltd. will not be responsible for contents or security of neither external links nor webpage links to our website.
7. Information provided is for reference only and doesn’t constitute all or any part of a contract.
Copyright of contents, photos belongs to Kamson Property Agency Ltd. Reproduction in any form or in any way without our written permission is strictly prohibited.
A person (Contributor) who provides any of the following content (Publishing Content) to Kamson Property Agency Ltd. for Kamson Property Agency Ltd. to publish on this Website from time to time, shall comply with Kamson Property Agency Ltd.'s editorial and publishing policy:
- (a)articles or reports submitted to Kamson Property Agency Ltd. by the Contributor;
- (b)questions, answers to questions and other content posted by the Contributor to this Website; and
- (c)other related material submitted by the Contributor to Kamson Property Agency Ltd. with the intent to feature on this Website.
The Contributor licences to Kamson Property Agency Ltd. and gives express permission for Kamson Property Agency Ltd. to reprint, publish and distribute the Publishing Content on this Website indefinitely and on a royalty-free basis.
The Contributor warrants that the Publishing Content is original material, is factually correct, is not defamatory and does not contain any material that is in breach of any legal obligations relating to confidentiality, right to use, or other applicable laws.
Kamson Property Agency Ltd. may extract or use information contained in the Publishing Content for marketing and information purposes, including providing the Publishing Content as a subscription benefit, and featuring parts of the Publishing Content on marketing collateral such as e-flyers and printed flyers.
KamsonProperty Agency Ltd. uses cookie technology to help users move faster through the Website. A cookie is a small file sent to your computer by the Website server. The most common use of this cookie is to store bookmarked properties so that when you contact Kamson Property Agency Ltd. all properties in which you are interested can be seen.Kamson Property Agency Ltd. also uses cookie technology to track the Website's aggregate page views, which helps to determine which features the user base is most or least interested in.prohibited.
Kamson Property Agency Ltd. complies with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, and will not pass the personal data to any third parties for commercial gain without users’ consent. We would try our best to safeguard your personal data. However, Kamson will not guarantee the security of the data you have sent to us. The information you sent will be at your own risk.
Request for access and correction of Personal Data or for information in relation to the Company's policy and practice on the privacy of personal data should be sent to the details specified in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section below.
How to Contact Us